Small businesses have endured two years of uncertainty, often struggling to stay afloat through COVID-19.
Many are hopeful that we’ve finally reached the beginning of the end of COVID-19, but there’s still a ways to go before life and business will return to normal. As such, small business owners like you must continue to adapt as the pandemic wears on. Therefore, these tips from Coda Strategy will tell you all the different things you can do to keep your business going as we transition into the next phase of COVID-19.
Upgrade Your Marketing Plan
A good marketing plan is essential to keeping your business alive, reaching new customers and clients, and growing your enterprise during and after the pandemic.
- Review and revise your existing marketing strategy.
- Start a podcast to market your services.
- Take advantage of free online marketing opportunities.
- If you’re launching a new product or service, try this product roadmap template to make sure you don’t miss any vital steps!
Seek Financial Assistance to Stay Afloat Through COVID-19
If your business is struggling to stay afloat, many types of financial help are available.
- Apply for small business funding through the Small Business Administration.
- Secure a business loan.
- Consider revising your business model to prioritize resources as necessary.
Make Plans to Reopen
Has your brick-and-mortar been closed throughout the pandemic? If so, here’s how to plan a safe reopening as coronavirus restrictions loosen in many parts of the world.
- Get tips for safely reopening your business amid COVID-19.
- Announce your reopening plans on social media and your business website.
- Ramp up your networking; use social media to spread your message as far as possible.
The pandemic has been challenging for small business owners everywhere. So, there’s no question about that. However, the worst part of the pandemic is behind us–and these resources will help you stay afloat through COVID-19 until things finally return to normal.
David Zhao of Coda Strategy is an independent digital expert. He works with digitally savvy executives on IT solutions to execute their business vision. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions!